Hypnobirthing Group Course
A Hypnobirthing Group Course is a fantastic way to meet likeminded expectant parents in a wonderful, interactive and engaging group setting.
What will I learn?
In your hypnobirthing group course, you will learn how you can have the most positive birth experience no matter how you birth. With so much information available about birth online, in books or given to you from your health care provider. It can often feel overwhelming and worrying.
Hello Baby Hypnobirthing provides a straight forward, sensible and logical approach to your birth. With your course providing the information, tools and techniques to prepare not only you, but your birth partner as well, for the birth of your baby.
Your Hypnobirthing group course will cover:
What Hypnobirthing is and why a positive birth is important.
- Understand the impact of fear on your birth experience.
- Recognise the importance of the mind and body connection.
- Prevent external influences affecting your birth.
Learn the benefits of feeling confident, informed and relaxed about birth.
- Learn techniques to feel calm and relaxed throughout pregnancy and birth.
- Know what tools are useful to help you at different stages of pregnancy, birth and beyond.
Understanding your body, your hormones and using this to your advantage.
- Understand how your body works during birth.
- Learn about the importance of hormones.
- Know the different stages of birth.
- Pain management during birth.
Know why feeling prepared, knowledgeable and empowered to make your own choices during birth is so important.
- Deciding where to have your baby.
- The importance of your birth environment.
- Inductions, Caesarean births and extra assistance.
- Plus…. Having a baby during Covid-19.
And not forgetting your birth partner
- How they can support you during pregnancy and birth.
- Being an advocate.
Your hypnobirthing group course will provide you with everything you need to feel prepared, to feel informed and to make your own decisions about your birth.
An additional session Hello Baby: You’re Here is also available. A 2 hour postnatal preparation course to prepare you for your new baby after their journey from the womb to the world.
Who is this course for?
A hypnobirthing group course is open to everyone. With lots of opportunity to chat, interact and ask questions.
Where will the course take place?
The hypnobirthing group course is held in my snug lounge, at home in Wakefield. With hot and cold drinks, snacks and your favourite biscuits, perfect to enjoy your wonderful course.
How long will the course last?
Your hypnobirthing group course is a total of 7 hours (usually a Saturday/Sunday), starting at 9.30am. (Hello Baby: You’re Here is an additional evening course and can be added when booking)
How to Book
Ready to book? The next three available Hypnobirthing Group Course start dates are bookable below. For courses further in advance, please email me and I will add you to the waiting list and confirm dates as soon as they become available.
Want to have a chat before booking? Fill in the contact form at the bottom of the page and I will give you a call.