Hypnobirthing for Caesarean Births
FACT: Hypnobirthing is for ALL births.
If you have opted for or are considering a caesarean birth, a Hypnobirthing for Caesarean Births course is a fantastic opportunity for you to transform your birth experience in to the most positive experience for you.
What will I learn?
In your Hypnobirthing for Caesarean Births course, you will learn how you can have the most positive birth experience. It is absolutely understandable to feel anxious and even fearful in regards to your upcoming caesarean birth. Hello Baby Hypnobirthing provides a straight forward, sensible and logical approach to your caesarean birth. I am able to provide you with the information, tools and techniques to prepare and equip both you and your birth partner for the birth of your baby.
Your Hypnobirthing for Caesarean Births course will cover:
What Hypnobirthing is and why a positive caesarean birth is important.
- Preparing positively for your caesarean birth.
- Understand the impact of fear on your birth experience and letting go of that fear.
- Prevent external influences affecting your birth.
- accepting their choices and having tools to make the experience itself as calm and positive as possible.
Learn the benefits of feeling confident, informed and relaxed about your caesarean birth.
- Learn techniques to feel calm and relaxed that will support you through pregnancy and your caesarean birth.
- Know what tools are useful to help you at different stages of pregnancy, birth and beyond.
Understanding your body and your caesarean birth.
- Understanding the caesarean birth process.
- Why your hormones are still so important.
- Pain management tools and techniques.
Know why feeling prepared, knowledgeable and empowered to make your own choices during birth is so important.
- Your choices, your decisions and having your questions heard.
- The importance of your birth environment.
- Being prepared for a natural start to labour.
- Plus…. Having a baby during Covid-19.
And not forgetting your birth partner
- How they can support you during pregnancy and your caesarean birth.
- Being an advocate.
Your hypnobirthing for caesarean births course will provide you with everything you need to feel prepared and informed for your birth.
An additional session Hello Baby: You’re Here is also available. A 2 hour postnatal preparation course to prepare you for your new baby after their journey from the womb to the world.
Who is this course for?
A hypnobirthing for caesarean births course is ideal for those who are going ahead or considering a caesarean birth. Different to the private hypnobirthing courses, this course is delivered around the caesarean birth experience. There is plenty of time for questions and 1-2-1 support.
Where will the course take place?
Hypnobirthing for Caesarean Births courses are available via zoom or in the comfort of your own home within a 10 miles radius of Wakefield (attendance will be inline with government guidelines and social distancing requirements). If you are outside this area, a small surcharge of £1 per mile will be applicable.
How long will the course last?
Your hypnobirthing for caesarean births course course is a total of 5 hours split over 2 evenings, starting at 7.30pm. (Hello Baby: You’re Here can be added when booking)
How to Book
Ready to book? Bookings for your caesarean birth Course work around your time commitments, please message me using the contact form below and we can get your course booked in as soon as possible.